Gluten Free Banana Bread
I took them and immediately peeled the banana and put them into containers to freeze. We've now made two batches of banana bread and have plenty more bananas to go through! I'm so happy that I can make gluten free banana bread!
- 4 organic eggs
- 3 cups blended ripe bananas
- 1 cup sugar or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 c. melted butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 c. oat flour
- 1/2 c. rice flour
- 1/2 c. tapioca starch
- 1/2 c. potato flour
- 2 t. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- optional nuts
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Grease your pans, I use butter
- Blend up approx 3 ripe bananas in a food processor or blender
- Place bananas, sweetener, vanilla, and butter in bowl. Mix completely.
- Add flours, salt, baking powder and mix well.
- Add in the eggs and stir well.
- Pour batter into 2 loaf pans
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. Mine took 60 minutes for my deeper pan and 45 for my shallower one. Use a knife or toothpick to check the middle is done.
- Remove from pan let cool. I like my banana bread cold in the fridge with butter on top. Do not put in fridge until completely cooled or it will have yucky mushy condensation goo on it.
- EAT, ENJOY be guilt free because it's gluten free.
If you try it out send me a picture or a link and tell me how you liked it!