A LONG time....


It has been a long time since I've updated anything.

Life has been busy.  Isn't it always.  There is always laundry to be done, kids to teach, food to prepare, houses to clean.  We also got a dog! Hip hip hurray.  So there's been walks to take, training to be done and we've had tons of visitors. I've also been trying to keep up to date on my teacher certificate. So I've been taking classes out of state and traveling back and forth.  Basically, life is busy and finding time for blogging can be difficult.  So today I say,  welcome back, to myself, and to any of you who've been wondering if I dropped off the planet.

Soon I will be moving everything over to my own domain! That's exciting right.  I hope to have a nicer design so it's easier to access my recipes and homeschooling ideas.

I wanted to share some freebies with you today! If you hop on over to All About Reading they are having a curriculum give away till May 1st!! Just click on my links to the side and you will be able to sign up for the giveaway!  I hope you win!

Comments

Most Popular Posts